1. First and foremost, a warm welcome to my blog site. Thank you for taking some time to read this privacy statement.
2. If you are browsing this blog or using the search function, I do not capture any data that identifies you individually. This blogsite automatically receives and records information on the server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, users remain anonymous.
3. If you are to send me an email that contains personally identifiable data, for me to render you some form of service or assistance, I may share relevant data within the organisation which I may be working for, or if necessary, other Government agencies, so as to serve you efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. I may also need to disclose personal data by law or a court order. I WILL NOT share personal data with non-Government entities or non-authorized groups, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific government services.
4. This blogsite may contain links to other independently-managed websites within my personal or professional networks and to some sites outside “alansoh79.wordpress.com” domain whose data protection and privacy practices may be different from mine. I am not responsible for all the contents and privacy practices of these other websites, hence I strongly encourage you to examine the privacy practices of those sites which you visit.
5. Please bear in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal data online – for example leaving comments on my blog entries, through emails – that information can be collected and used by other netizens. By posting personal data online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
6. Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact me, the website master (email@example.com).
Disclaimer: The contents, viewpoints and comments made in my blog do not officially represent People’s Association, National Youth Council, or any other educational, commercial or governmental organizations (be it political or non-political) in Singapore and cannot be taken as such. The entries made in this blog purely represent my personal views of the individuals or matters discussed.
Updated: Thursday 4th January 2018.